News dugg by creeva

August 10, 2007

by — Posted in Uncategorized

News dugg by creeva

Link to News dugg by creeva

The 25 Greatest Cars of All Time

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 10:22 PM CDT

Carroll Shelby and Mario Andretti are also renowned as the favorite cars of all time but sadly they didn’t include these cars on the list. The AUTOMOBILE magazine also has the complete list of 150 cars available just in case the validity of the top 25 cars is questioned.

Sweet video of Star Wars covering “Can I Kick It” by A Tribe Called Quest

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 10:24 PM CDT

Take one part Star Wars, one part A Tribe Called Quest, and you get this. All of the sounds of the song are straight from Star Wars. Done as part of a student project. Very cool. Check it out.

Bizarre Product Ads : Real Products from the Not-So-Distant Past

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 09:42 AM CDT

Maybe you are looking for a nice diet plan…using REAL tapeworms. Maybe you think that she’s your gal, but she’s actually everybody’s pal. These priceless ads will keep you laughing as you wonder where all the good old-time remedies have gone.

“Can I have your badge number and the source code to your breathalyzer?”

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 11:12 AM CDT

The Minnesota Supreme Court says that a defendant is entitled to see the source code for the Intoxilyzer breath tester.

Computer Security Expert Testifies RIAA Can’t Identify Users by IP Address

Posted: 08 Aug 2007 08:07 PM CDT

Points out that “Many computers can be connected to the Internet with identical IP addresses as long as they remain behind control points such as routers, firewalls, proxy servers, or similar technologies.”

Pearl Jam censored by AT&T, calls for a neutral ‘Net

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 12:56 PM CDT

After a pair of political Pearl Jam lyrics are censored on an AT&T webcast, the group publicly calls for network neutrality. AT&T says that’s not the issue.

US Pirate Party Starts in Utah

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 01:03 PM CDT

The Pirate Party of the United States, a sister organization to the Swedish Piratpartiet, has officially announced that it is forming a state party in Utah. This is the first state that this burgeoning political party has announced it is forming in.

13 Creative & Simple Ways to Save at Least $100 a Week

Posted: 09 Aug 2007 12:42 PM CDT

What could you do with an extra $100 laying around every week? I’d probably save for a new laptop or go out more often, maybe create a stockpile of beer (or create an ice cave). I was on my disastrous commute this morning and I ran through a checklist in my mind on how I could go about saving $100 a week.