Image from here
So one of my e-mail buddies felt the urge to add me to a chain letter in Facebook. I’ve been nice enough to my readers to rarely do these things (though if I do I do them on the blog). I found it odd that I was tag since I’m fairly transparent online.
Here is the message I was sent:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish).
Now I’m not posting this initially on Facebook so I’m not going to “tag” anyone else. So the chain dies with me – you have no reason to repeat it but if you do great – let me know.
So, moving on, in no particular order (I thought I would use my Flickr photos for illustration):
1. I still play with Legos
2. I’ve worked at haunted houses in two states
3. My father saved me from being named “Christopher Robin” – yes the name of the Winnie The Pooh kid.
4. I still read comic books
5. I prefer Disney cartoons over Warner Bros. – Donald Duck for the win!!
6. When I was younger I collected Garfield books – I had a stuffed Pookie until an ex-girlfriend gave it to Goodwill :(
7. My girlfriend dumped me shortly before prom – so I took a good friend instead.
8. My senior year in band I was only the fifty yard line as a featured section or player more times then anyone else except my prom date (we tied) – and I wasn’t even the best player
9. I’ve been outside the Goonies house
10. Reagan is my favorite president
11. I have a friend in Florida that still has the pony tail I cut off in 2001.
12. I arranged a small F-Body car event in Oregon – I didn’t know anyone that came but I invited everyone I could fine with an F-Body.
13. I have a psychotic dog (and another dog and four cats)
14. I collect retro video games – with a pretty extensive Nintendo collection
15. Thanks to my mother I loath decorating for Christmas
16. I think Crater Lake is one of those places everyone should visit once.
17. I’m hoping to build a voice dialing system for home with my grandmother recorded for the operator prompts
18. I’ve always had, and always will have horrible fashion sense
19. My mother thought it would be cute to tell Chi-Chi’s it was my birthday after I told her not to – on the way out of the restaurant I hung onto her like she was my girlfriend, embarrassing her all the way to the car.
20. I miss Satin Jackets, Michael Jackson Thriller Pants, and Hammer Pants (please reference no. 18)
21.I couldn’t sit up until I was six months old.
22. I once tied my sister up and hung her sideways on a doorknob for about a half hour.
23. I owned a Back to the Future Skateboard – and I miss it – you can kind of see it the picture
24. I still own the above shirt (fifteen years later) – and my wife hates it
25. I can’t believe you read this whole list
Now I hoped you are enlightened or at least amused.