10. Scooby-Doo OK, technically this was a seventies cartoon, but they constantly played it into the 80’s. Though I believe our generation is responsible for Scrappy-Doo, I’m sorry.
9. Inspector Gadget – Who didn’t love Uncle Gadget, Penny, and Brain? I’ll get you next time Gadget!
8. Jem – Yes I watched a “girls” cartoon. I’m not ashamed. No, I did not own any of the toys.
7. Muppet Babies – This cartoon was Animaniacs before there was Animaniacs. It was just awesome for it’s time.
6. Voltron – I always wanted a diecast voltron lion set. Sadly, thirty-years later, I still do not own one.
4. Ducktales – This was the real star of the Disney Afternoon, it is also one of my favorite cartoons of all time.
3. The Transformers – They are more than meets the eye! I still get in arguments with one of my youngest brothers about which Transformers were the best (this one!).
2. Thundercats – Compared to al ot of 80’s, Thundercats is quite watchable. Others, I’m looking at you He-Man, became a mess as you aged out of them.
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Seriously, who can deny the phenomenon that occured when TMNT exploded on the scene?